Starian (testing) Starian (testing)

More, please.

I'll be honest. This file had a little of everything I vote zero on. Popular music, no sound, apparently random fighting.

I voted a four. This was well done, especially for such an apparently short time. It had things like quality and hints of plots which made all the difference in the world.

My only negative reaction was to the popular song in the background. The movie did work really well with the chosen song. It's just hard to tell if the song is showcasing the creators' ideas or if the ideas are there to showcase the song. This looks like a great concept, and I would hope that less commonly heard music would put these ideas in the limelight that they very much deserve.

Horror Story Cliches Horror Story Cliches

Needs a lot of polish.

I don't often write reviews in a negative way, but feel compelled to at this point. The entire animation is a montage of scenes ripped out of movies and some static text. After a while, the grammar and spelling begins to slip. This renders any information presented as useless, if not annoying. The background music is bearable for a while, but has no ability to remain fresh.

This seems to be put together alright visually, but really needs some more time invested in it to become anything notable.

fireburn420 responds:

Thank you for the very constructive criticism. That was a great review and gave me good incite on what I can do better next time. P.S. sorry for the bad grammar and misspellings I thought I got most of them. That’s the price you pay for sleeping through school.

Miss.Dynamite Halloween Miss.Dynamite Halloween

Could have used a play button, please

While this was without question worth the load on the 56k modem, it could have been truly great with a play button. Upon pausing and rewinding the animation so that it would play entirely after loading, the loop in the introduction began playing on top of itself.

It really sounded bad like that.

But the rest of the animation was great and - like I said - more than worth that little annoyance. Great job.

Napoleon Soundstick Napoleon Soundstick

Too long!

The file takes too long to load. The splash screen does very little and takes a lot of time doing it. The samples are are way too long for a soundboard too.

A help feature that says "I'm not going to bother" and a loading screen which berates everyone just in case they wish the soundboard would load faster just make it worse. The insults simply compound the poor quality. The whole experience moves from mediocre to bad after taking so much of it.

BlueBlobClock responds:

B

All die awakening(Screametal) All die awakening(Screametal)

Clip then mix

I'm sure you know better about mixing, but this would have been amazing with only a different technique to mixing. Clip the tracks that need it, bring the clipped track's level back down, then mix the song itself not to clip.

I've made my share of one-off potshots at industrial noise, too, and am still impressed. Those synths were pretty nice, though.